2012/10/19

New starting


The very first week of this short semester..
I am quite satisfy with my result from last sem as I can see my own improvement..
However, needed more hard work to be better..

Taking four subjects in this short semester..utilizing my full credit hours offered in this semester..
those subjects are : French, Financial Accounting Framework 2, Financial Monetary System and also Financial Market and Regulations..

Considered for quite a long time and I made this decision.actually its not that tough as I previously thought as FMR and FMS quite similiar and having the same basis as I learnt in other subjects before..hence I believed it won't be a big problem for me to proceed. then French is another new subject for me and I am quite interested with this language learning..instead of choosing Japanese I chose this French, as I am not so into the Japanese.so so so excited as later I am gonna attend my first class for French..hoping it will become a whole new experience for me with this subject.
the most made me headache subject is the FAF2..lol..I hated so much accounting subjects and I am totally blank with those accounting knowledge..never have a basic on accounting and sad to say that for both FAF1&2 I failed and repeated again..dam it!!however, the second time taking this subject made me have a better and clearer understanding on it, and till now its a good starting for me..previous memories on the accounting knowledge are still fresh in my mind, and more exercise makes perfect.

Yesterday attended a talk offered by professor invited over from Korea..it's about 22 rules to success and it was really a fantastic talk..the humour of professor made the lecture class alive while he brings out quite a lot of messages throughout his humour..
He is actually quite good in looking..a standard matured and educated man..and behind his success, you can't imagine what he has been gone through before this..he said :

In our 20's, success does not belongs to us in this age.We must fail again and again, keep facing failures and that will made us a stronger person to face the following challenges in our life. Eventually after the continuous failure, we will be on the road of success.

Other than depending on ourself, the diligence and determination of us, you will still be keep failing and failing..and he is lucky enough to meet with a person named Chris and a chance that change his whole life..is quite an interesting life story of him and I am really impressed with his persistance to gain success.Even being a professor, he tried to commit suicide before his success. I do understand well the feeling of him the moment he tried to end his life before, as I am also having the same thinking as him. But because of Chris he see the chance and opportunity that is awaiting him,and he know he must step out his first step in order to change his life..and he did it..

I am glad too as I had the chance to get to know a group of new friends during my break in KL..and they do gives me new hopes and a target to keep living...sometimes when thing goes bad and you feel despaired, do not give up easily as it might lead you to another point of living with new hopes arising..I know, its some kind of self-couraging and I don't believed in that too previously.at the edge of giving up myself, everything was nothing at all and even there are sunshine out there, what you can only see is the cloudy stormy sky. But thanks to those who gives up on you and left you, they lead you to a better life..after the crying the shouting and all the crazy things you did, eventually you will wake up and aware of , that they are not worth for you to do all these and give up because of them.

Failure means nothing as it makes you stronger.
Injuries made you feel the pain and you learnt a lesson from it.
Without the pain, you can't see clearly and keep living in the dreams.

Time to wake up and brace ourself up for a new starting..
recently I am so in love in attending those talk as it inspire me a lot and I gain faiths from it..
Even though I am still a pessimistic person but at least now I am willing to think positively to overcome all these.

Thanks for the cruelty and the forsaken of you, I lived a better life now.
wishing all the best to me in this new starting.Good luck :)

没有评论:

发表评论