2012/12/12

Sweet memories



One more week to go,there end my current semester.
quite stress for the coming paper..don't know why, I am so afraid of taking exam now.
I don't want to fail again!!everytime seeing the accounting paper I am gonna faint.
totally dislike accounting stuff..I would rather take 10 financial paper also don't want sit for account exam
suffering when doing the revision.and everytime I also feel like wanna give up on this subject.

Last Friday, I help one of our university's lecturer to foster a cute puppy.
her name is Kia. I really like her so much..first day she come, the lecturer provide me with cage and chain.
However, I didnt plan to cage her all the time. First time ever I put dog inside my room area.
and she is a very obedient and clever girl. I bought her another collar with bell as easy for me to notice where she move and what she's doing behind me.XD
At first I was so worried that she might do her business inside my room.but at last I was relief as she is so clever and will go out my balcony area there to solve her business. make me easier to do the cleaning job 

Enjoy the time I spent together with her for the three days fostering period.
I let her wander around my room and she likes to sleep under my leg.
when she awake, she will stretch her tired body and it looks really fun.
I like her keep licking and sniffing on me. first time ever I let a dog kiss my face.
Even my log log also don't have this chance..hahaha..the feeling is nice but quite itchy and geli~XD
I hug her and lie on floor together with her. and she keep playing with my hair.
she likes to lie on my floor clothes and hugging them to sleep.
3 pieces of my floor cloth being occupied by her..full with her slaver and her smell.

I loved so much looking at her sleeping face.
I loved her so so much and she is really super obedient.
I will talk to her. telling her to be good girl and go outside balcony to pee and poo.
and she do understand what I said. the lecturer was suprised too when I told her this as normally she will bring her out for walk and she always settle her business outside.

The day lecturer came and fetch her back, I was really sad.
I already used to her existence in my room. 
no more her cage in my room
no more her collar bell ringing in my room.
no more licking and sniffing from her and I miss the fun time I had with her.

Doing my revision and I was so used to keep saying : Kia, good girl ar~
look under my bed, there was the spot Kia loved so much to hide and sleep there hugging my clothes.
now that she had gone and no more those sweet and warm memories with her.
Dogs are always man's best friend and companion.
These few days I was so happy and in good mood with her in my life.
wish her can find a family that willing to give a forever home and loved her more than I do.
I will always be missing you

Two more days to my first paper. and I was so anxious.
recently am having exam phobia..sigh
I remember my promised and mom's promised too.
Please pass all the paper in this semester and I can adopt Xiao Jing, another cute and obedient doggie. Even she only left with one eye, I like her on my first sight and must fight to get her next semester. huhuhuhu!!! 

Chooi Wai Man!!add more oil in your revision.
Fight for your dream
Fight for Xiao Jing!!
Ga Yao arrhh!!!



1 条评论:

  1. 会计也不是我的强项,可是你要加油=)

    回复删除