2012/12/03

Life


Did a meaningful thing last weekend..
followed the UPAS society went to animal shelter in Ipoh and bathe those doggies..
and I get to know few utar students which volunteer in helping animals too..

my first experience visiting animal shelter and this shelter having 3 kennels for dogs and 1 for cat..
when I first step inside the shelter..I can see those dogs jumping up excitedly inside their kennels.
those doggies are super friendly to us and keep jumping and wandering around sniffing you when we went inside the kennel..

Even though I am not so used with the strong smell inside the kennel,but I also had some fun time with them..
feel really touch with those volunteer in helping animals..
they don't mind if the dogs having skin condition or wound that bleed..
they  don't mind spending money and time taking care those poor little things.

I do loves animal..but before get in touch with this activity, at most I will only give foods to those strays and play with them for a while.
my mommy are against animals..every time when she sees my approach those cats she will shoo them away..
she's mad because those stray cats always poo infront my house gate..XD
So everytime I will use the time when mommy was in bath and I will open the gate and play with those cute cats and give them food.
And mommy is afraid of dogs too..still remember last time I bring Log log back home, mommy was so scared until she not dare to go out to dry the clothes and need to me hold log log tight before she went out.

Through this time's activity, I am glad that there are still lots of animal lovers out there and what I did before was nothing compared with them.
we bathe the dogs, cleaning the kennel and prepare food for them.
even though at the end I was sweating like hell and smells stinky, but I feel satisfied and happy too.
seeing them having clean body and pleasant smell with happy time, all we did worth it.

Before going back home, went to KS's house and visit the dogs that being rescued by them last time.
there is one dog named Xiao Jing which suffered in eye problem and now it left only with 1 eye after surgery.
first sight seeing her, I fall in love with her even she only have one eye.
she is quite active and obedient to people around.
really feel sorry for what she've encountered.

Think quite a lot when I reach my room.
Suddenly the idea arise that maybe I can adopt her as my second pets?
called my mom and as expected she rejected my request.
I've begged for so long and even argue with her.
she said that what for you bring back a dog with one eye?can she guard the house?
mommy said I am a weird person..always like those weird things.
come on..nothing's wrong with the one eye dog wat..she's a life too..so don't discriminate her!!

Next day after argue, mommy sent me a message telling me that she loved me as I am her only child.
and I start bargaining with her that: If I pass all subjects in this semester, I will adopt Xiao Jing as my pet.
all the expenses and responsibility I will bear by myself as usual..
and please don't worry that I don't have enough money to spent during my study..
I will think clearly and planned well before I decide to adopt her.and  I will love her will all my heart without ignoring my study too.
and mommy promised me..hurray!!!

2 more weeks to final exam...and I must study hard..
for myself and also to realize my dream to adopt Xiao Jing.
start from tomorrow I will go stay at school library so that I could more concentrate on revision.

Today one of my assignment mate ask me to do revision together with him and he got some part do not understand.
haha..first time ever got assignment mate ask me to revise together..normally I used to do revision on my own,but its a good thing too la.at least two is better than one? LOL

Just now when I was enjoying my meal, my phone rang and received a message.
never thought that he will message me again.I was really shock.
even though I have deleted your number, but looking at those familiar numbers I know its you.
just some simple word: Hi, how are you recently?
Do you know how excited was I when seeing the message sent by you?
I wish for years that I can hear from you again..and now only my wish come true.
I was confused.should I reply your message?
after what I did so hard previously and you gave me with no response, now you appear again?
what's your purpose? just like last time, we lost contact for some while, you come back again, then leave again..

I'm enough of it!if there are something between us, we already been together long time ago but no wait till now..
hence I am sure that you're just bored and need someone to entertain you.
I do hope there are things between us, but there isn't.

Time to wake up, Wai Man.
I should know where I stand from the past and I don't wish to fall again because of you.
sometimes I will recall back the past and remind me of you.
I wished for thousand times that I could hear from you again..and now my dream comes true.
but I am not happy.I am not the old me in the past anymore.
must be cruel to myself to get rid off you.just like what I did as I choose to walk my lonely road even they are my gang..

So what? just let me live by my own way without always putting others as priority.
I am tired of it..what I get since I treat you so nice and you gave me with nothing.
best friends will betray..so do you..
I don't want to get hurt time by time..
I'm pain!!

So better stay away from you and from them.
I prefer my current life and thanks for your concern.
I am doing so fine here.and I wouldn't reply your message.

Be tough..be determined.
everything's gonna be okay.
fight for my dreams..live a better life
I can do it~!!


没有评论:

发表评论