2012/11/10

Holiday?


Time flies...and now its my almost half of November passed
next week will be my faculty whole week holidays..but I am not gonna back KL again since I just get back from there on Friday..
most of the students are going back..and this small town become more silent without them

Recently I am so get used in spending time alone..
surfing the net..doing some notes for revision..listening to music.blah blah blah
started to enjoy my lonely life all the way from school to home..
cycle alone..went to class alone..dining along..

I don't have to care anymore where I did wrong and get annoyed by someone
I can fully utilize my time doing my own things and need not keep helping to do things that don't belongs to me..
I am the master of myself..I decide where to go,when to eat and what to do..

I am doing so fine without others..even a bit alone..but I feel great..
and I think of you since I am too free here..
when I last purchased my new laptop, they gifted me a Celcom number..
at first I thought of want to make a silent call or messaging you with this totally strange new number as I previously did..
but I remembered what I have promised to myself..don't be an idiot again..
officially this is the 10th year I fall for you..

Time to end all this..
no more stupid act please...
I will never regret as I already did my last effort and you gave me nothing.
no more putting down my pride just to impress you..
free from you..free from them..
no more hearty caring..we are done..

hmm..then what to do with this new number leh?
lol..just leave aside..really don't need it now
lets think about how am I going to spent this one week long holiday and survive..
don't want to get bored till dead..must find something to do
the first thing I am going to do tomorrow morning is to clean this whole house..
yes, is whole house..not only my room..since no one want to bear this responsibility..then I will go for it..
really beh tahan those people..how they can live in a such untidy and dirty environment leh?
but this time I am not that stupid like I last did..I will only clean when I have nothing to do..sometimes I will clean at least one week also..but after my cleaning effort, those people never know how to maintain and always spoil it..ishh..really feel frustrated when seeing things ain't in order..best choice ever I choose my own room with own bathroom..can't imagine if I have to share toilet with others..
really suspect that I have mysophobia..
I washed my hand N times a day..
I swept floor at least twice a day and I can't stand with it when I saw those hair/dirt dust on my floor
sometimes when I am using those public toilet, even its clean but I still feel that there's certain smell..
Even my body smells better than the toilet although I am stingy with sweat..hahahaha..

holiday!!
its holiday!!
hurray!!finally I can rest well and get prepared in this one week time..
cant wait to see my cleaning effort and some others plans to work smooth..
2012 is going to end soon..maybe the doomsday is coming?
I have no idea..just live my life..none of my business also since every person will need to face death but just don't know when exactly..and I'm so willing to leave this world if the doomsday come :P

happy holiday then

没有评论:

发表评论