2012/11/04

04/11/2012


Its November now and week four for this semester..
time flies and few more weeks there ends my current semester.
2012 will come to the end too..and I am turning into 23 next year..

These few weeks I've spent quite alot...
and my pay for the Tesco diaper promoter job still haven't come out yet.
wondering whether I am being cheated by the agent cause I never know her before and simply accept the job through online..even though I only worked for four days in Sept..but 300+ payment means everything for me and I am really scared I can't receive it..sigh..

Finally my laptop come to the end of its life..lol..sent it twice to repair and it results the same.
even worst than before after I listen to the advise of repairman and change the hard disk & upgrade the RAM.
I am enough of this!!!now my laptop can't even on and directly blue screen in the welcoming page..
each time I tried to restart and its still the same..
such a waste of my time and money purposely went back KL last time just to make sure my laptop no more problem..the one year guarantee is nothing at all..at last I still need to buy a new laptop instead of keep sending it back and come back with problem again>.<
I am really poor now!!!the part time project that assigned to me I have to reject as I can't even access to my laptop..how to use the software and call over to S'pore leh?sigh..loss the chance to earn extra money due to this stupid laptop..argh!!

And yesterday I went to CC in aroudn 100am just to complete my assignment..
my group member started to urge me and ask for few amendment to my part..
actually I am already reaching the finishing phase but my laptop just keep restart and restart..
luckily I am clever enough to save my assignment copy into my pendrive..
cause after I received call from my groupmate, my lappy directly goes dead..
have to go CC and complete my part..so sad..
first time ever stayed at CC for so late and I spent my time there till 6am in the morning..
what a wonderful experience :D

This Wednesday I am gonna come back KL again...yeah..is again..lolss
this time I will go to search for new laptop..but I really have no idea on which brand to buy..
am idiot when it comes to IT part..and I think that I am the enemy of IT equipment..
every time every single electronic appliant will goes broke once they reach my hand..
my mom's camera..old desktop..rice cooker..handphone..my car and now even laptop..lol

Coming Wednesday I will be having my financial paper midterm..and after the test I will headed back to KL
after purchase the laptop and go for my Friday dental appointment, will come back Kampar again on that day too as I will be having the French midterm too..sigh..it really make me headache especially the listening test..last  class Sir give example on how the listening test is and I totally don't understand what he talk about in French, how am I gonna translate it into english wor : (

Put more effort on it la...
must believe that, I can do this..
Hope  everything will be fine after this..
no more laptop problem..salary faster come out to me..gain a better result..

没有评论:

发表评论